Back to Sacred Lands | Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes
Sacred Lands Campfire Forums
Sacred Lands Campfire Forums ->  Newsletters -> News and Notices -> View Thread

You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." Mark Twain
- (Added by: Doug)

Register, it's quick & easy
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Newsletters -> News and NoticesMessage format

Doug
Posted 11/9/2008 7:20 PM (#285)
Subject: Register, it's quick & easy

(72.187.210.3)
Getting Registered, the How, why and where.

How - click on the link below, check the I accept box on terms and conditions window, then click submit, next you will see a verification number near the top, simply copy the number into the blank box next to it, enter a user name an email address and your name, then click submit - it's that easy - a computer generated password will be sent to you via email. If you wish to change your password - click on my settings (located on the orange bar in the upper right section of the campfire menu), plus there are additional options for IM and web sites addresses.

Why - We here at Sacred Lands are strong supporters, promoters, and advocates of community as well as activity in our community. We want this site to not only serve as a source of information and enjoyment. But also as a means to be a more active participant. A platform by which we can share our thoughts, ideas, and ask questions regardless of location, wether you've visited Sacred Lands in person or this website from afar. There are options that are only available to registered users such as posting questions or comments, voting on polls, plus your mailbox (this is an inner site mail) which allows you to send messages and/or questions to us or any other registered user.

Where - Right here - http://www.sacredlands.info/campfire/register.asp

For questions contact us - http://www.sacredlands.info/contact.aspx

Disclaimer - We do reserve the right to remove any inappropriate material, so lets all be respectful and keep it clean
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software